Low Carb-Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 celery ribs
- 1 small onion (Chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 red peppers (roasted)
- 29 ounces chicken broth
- 8 ounces water
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- salt & pepper
- parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add celery, onions, and garlic; until vegetables are softened.
- Add roasted peppers and stock.
- bring to boil: lower heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Puree soup in batches until smooth.
- Return to heat, and stir in cream.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with Parmesan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in gorgeous Vancouver! I work in the day while my boyfriend works at night so we hardly ever see each other. I usually try to create meals we can take to work for lunch/dinner. We both love to cook together so when we do see each other we create new meals together we then serve at parties! We have no kids, but do have a cat he found at work when it was a teeny kitten with burnt paws, and a chihuahua puppy no one wanted. (How can you say no to animals in need!)