Low Carb Mocha Frappuccino
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I love starbucks mocha frappuccino, but I watch my carb intake. Regular Frapps are LOADED with sugar and carbs. After a few tries i think i finally got it right! Very yummy and Low carb friendly!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup strong coffee
- 3⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons truvia artificial sweetener (about 5 packets, or to taste!)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons ovaltine
- 2 -3 cups ice (more or less to desired thickness)
- Brew the coffee and add Truvia while still hot, stir until dissolved.
- Mix cold whipping cream with coffee ( This will cool the coffee down so you dont have to wait on it to cool. But if you have time you can just let it cool in the fridge or freezer).
- Place all ingredients in blender (Vita-mix works great to get it so smooth, but any will do).
- Blend until combined and smooth.
- *Options- You dont have to use the Ovaltine, which will make the carbs Very very low as most of the carbs come from the ovaltine. You can use nesquik if you dont have ovaltine.
- Can add some home made whipped cream on top (beat heavy cream and truvia or stevia until whipped).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION