Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- Boil water and dissolve lemon Jell-O.
- Mix in softened cream cheese, Splenda, and syrup.
- Beat with a mixer for about 3 minutes or until well blended and fluffy.
- Pour into a Pam sprayed pie pan, and refrigerate until firm.
- You can use other flavors of Jell-O for this.
- Strawbery and lime are also excellent.
- Top with freshly whipped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I loved this recipe. It is so light and such a wonderful taste. AND EASY!!! DH wasn't impressed, but I think maybe he sliced the pieces too big, this is very rich, a little goes a long way. I read you can freeze the cheesecake in slices and take out whatever you need. I'll try that and let you know. Thank you for giving my low carb family a nice dessert.