Low Carb Chicken Curry
Flavourfull - super easy to make and good for you!
- Ready In:
- 1 (284 ml) can korma curry paste
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock (or water, half the can)
- 1 cup sour cream (or yogurt)
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 -3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups green beans
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (or halved)
- Put Cauliflower flourettes, green beans and a pinch of salt in a microwave safe bowl - cover and nuke until fork tender - approximately 8 minutes. Set aside
- In a fairly large frying pan or pot pour enough oil to cover the bottom - saute onion (sliced or chunked) - for about a minute - add mushrooms and a pinch of salt. Saute for approximately 5 more minutes - add garlic - saute for 1 more minute.
- Add chicken - and saute all together for approximately 6 minutes or until the chicken is mostly cooked (this will depend on the size of your pieces). When you have reached this point - add Curry paste - chicken stock or water and mix together well.
- Cover - reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add sour cream or yogurt and microwaved vegetables. Mix together well.
- Let mixture rest for approximately 5 minutes to intermingle the flavours into the vegetables.
- Serve on its own or with Naan or Pita to absorb the sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION