Low Carb Artichoke Chicken With Roasted Red Peppers & Cheese
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 15mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, rinsed, dried and cubed
- 6 ounces roasted red peppers, chopped (canned work fine)
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed (processed American Cheese)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- In a 3 1/2 quart or larger slow cooker, combine chicken, peppers, artichokes, American cheese, Worcestershire sauce, soup and stir lightly.
- Cover and cook on low for six to eight hours.
- About 15 minutes before serving, add shredded Cheddar cheese. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!