Low Calorie Noodles With Peanut Sauce
I have changes this recipe a bit from the lean & lucious cook book. It is a hit in my house.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cooked whole wheat noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 dash ground ginger
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Plece room temperature noodles in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Mix well, until blended. (If you are using a thinker type of peanut butter you may need to use more water).
- Spoon over noodles and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION