Low-Cal Banana Muffins (Small Batch)
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup mashed banana
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons egg whites (I use the egg whites in a carton you can easily pour)
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- salt, just a dash
- 1 teaspoon honey, preferably local
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray six muffin cups with cooking spray or line with papers.
- Stir together the wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients. Sift the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir in the honey.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a momma to triplets I refuse to stop calling babies. When I'm not busy with my trio, you can find me in the kitchen (if I've finished the laundry!). I also enjoy spending time on the back porch with my husband drinking hoppy beers, wearing cowboy boots and eating peanut butter on a spoon with our brown dog at my feet.</p>