photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries, slightly thawed
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries, slightly thawed
- 1 cup white grape juice (or apple juice)
- maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Place the first 3 ingredients in a blender and Puree on High until you have a uniform color.
- To make the potion thicker, add more fruit; to make it thinner, add more juice.
- Garnish with cherries.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My secret indulgence? Grocery Shopping. I can literally spend hours roaming up and down the aisles of a Supermarket. Sound crazy? Not if you're a self described "Foodie" like me. I am fortunate enough to live in the city of Vancouver, British Columbia. The food community here is very rich in diversity, which has allowed me to sample tasty treats from all over the planet right here at home. Aside from the Supermarket, there are tons of smaller Ethnic Grocery Stores, Butcher shops and Bakeries here in the city. Vancouver is also home to the Granville Island Public Market - a food lovers haven! Imagine over 100 fresh produce, local seafood, speciatly meat and gourmet shops all in the same building... no wonder I love cooking so much! <a href="http://www.stickergiant.com/cooking-with-wine_y8565.html"> <img src="http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/imgs/250/y8565.gif" width="300"height="250"border="0" alt="Cooking With Wine"></a>