Lost_soul's Tuna Salad
- Ready In:
- 2 bunches radishes
- 2 bunches green onions
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno sauce
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 head lettuce
- 2 avocados
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tony chachere's creole seasoning
- 1⁄2 head lettuce, for bed
- chop radish, green onion, and lettuce very fine.
- mix tuna, onion, and garlic in bowl.
- mix in mayo and jalepeno sauce.
- mix in chopped veggies.
- slice avocados and season with tony's.
- make a bed of lettuce, add a scoop of tuna mixture, top with a cherry tomato, arrange avocado slices around scoop of tuna and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
A lot has changed since I first signed up on this page, both in my life and on this page. I am an original Recipezar member having joined in 2005. I have put my life back in order and am no longer a lost soul. I changed professions and no longer work on cars or sell parts for a living. Now I am a Farm Manager for our small all organic farm/ranch. I also volunteer my time with our local Fire Dept., my way of giving back to our community that has given me so much. I still try to cook like my Grandmother taught me, but with my twist on it. My plates may not dazzle your eyes, but will stun your taste buds. I have not been "playing" in the kitchen as much as I used to, but plan on changing that very soon... Expect some great recipes coming from me soon as I get back into the kitchen to play around more and less of the everyday foods......