Lorraines Famous Spaghetti Ring Fruit Salad
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti, rings (1 1/3 cup uncooked)
- 5 cups diced apples (unpeeled)
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 beaten eggs
ADD BEFORE SERVING
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (16 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 (6 ounce) jar maraschino cherries (optional)
- Mix cooked spaghetti rings, apples and pineapple together in a big bowl, set aside.
- Mix lemon juice, powdered sugar, and eggs in a microwave safe bowl
- cook on high for 5 minutes --- stirring every minute.
- cool the dressing about 15 minutes, pour over fruit and pasta and chill 24 hours.
- just before serving mix in cool whip and marshmallows and cherries.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!