Lori's Simple Potato Salad
Simplicity is the key!
- Ready In:
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled mashed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain. Let cool completely. Peel. Cube.
- Combine the eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Toss into potatoes. Cover. Chil at least 1 hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Very nice and enjoyed by 3 generations. Peeled the potatoes prior to cooking (my lot will not eat potatoes with skin on unless twice baked style). Only used 1/4 teaspoon salt and added finely sliced spring onion (scallions) and also used a whole egg mayonnaise. It is in the keeper file. Thank you Lori 13.Reply
see 1 more