Longhorn Steakhouse Pineapple Goldrush
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 pineapple, sliced
- 2 (750 ml) bottles vodka (2 bottles skyy infusions passion fruit vodka)
- pineapple slice (to garnish)
- Layer the sliced pineapple in a large canister and pour both bottles of infused vodka over the pineapple. All of the pineapple slices should be covered with vodka. Cover the canister and let it sit out for a week to 10 days or until vodka begins to turn light yellow.Remove the pineapple slices and slice a few smaller to use as a garnish, and then pour the vodka into a covered container to store.
- To make the pineapple goldrush, add some ice and a little water to a martini glass to chill it. Then pour out.
- Drop some more ice into a cocktail shaker and add 2 jiggers of the infused vodka (3 oz.) over the ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain the drink into the chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION