- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 8" round baking pan very well.
- Sift first three ingredients together with 1/2 cup sugar.
- Beat egg; add milk and butter.
- Combine with dry ingredients only until no dry flour is evident (do not beat).
- Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle top with the berries.
- Cover with the remaining cup of sugar.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!