Lobster Tagliatelle With Chili, Tomato and Parsley
- Ready In:
- 1 lb tagliatelle pasta noodles
- 7⁄8 cup creme fraiche
- 1 ounce flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 3 (1 lb) cooked lobsters, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, left whole
- 1 bird's eye chili pepper, split in half
- 1 lb baby roma tomato, halved
- 7 tablespoons white wine
- 1 cup fish stock
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Remove the lobster flesh from its shells. Chop into 3/4in chunks and set aside.
- Place a large sauté pan over a medium heat. Add the olive oil, garlic and chili then cook for 2 minutes to infuse the oil with the flavours. Tip in the tomatoes and cook until starting to soften.
- Add the white wine and cook until reduced by about half. Then add the stock and continue to cook until the liquid has reduced by half.
- Place the pasta into the pan of boiling water and cook according to pack instructions.
- Remove and discard the garlic cloves and chili from the sauce. Toss the lobster flesh into the sauce with the creme fraiche. Cook for 2 minutes until the lobster is hot. Add the drained pasta and parsley, toss to combine and season.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)