Lobster and Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Spoil yourself with this amazing, decadent gourmet sandwich. Just don't use too much brie or it will overpower the amazing taste of lobster. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 2 slices white Texas toast thick bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup fresh lobster meat, cooked, chopped
- 2 thin slices brie cheese
- Preheat nonstick pan over medium heat. Butter one side of slice of bread and place, buttered side down, in pan.
- Top with lobster and brie. Place 2nd piece of toast on top and butter the outside.
- Turn sandwich over when the first side is nicely browned.
- Remove sandwich when browned on the other side. Let sit for 2 minutes and cut diagonally.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION