Loaded Mashed Potatoes
photo by kperry08
- Ready In:
- 15 1⁄3 ounces instant mashed potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3 cups finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups bacon bits (real bacon pieces not imitation)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1. Prepare Hungry Jack potatoes as directed on the back of the box.
- 2. Once done, remove from heat. (Pour in a bowl if you would like).
- 3. Mix in sour cream, butter, salt and pepper until well blended.
- 4. Stir in 2 cups of cheese, bacon, and green onion.
- 5. Transfer to a greased baking dish and top with remaining cup of cheese.
- 6. Bake until heated through or cheese is melted.
- 7. Enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!