Little Croissants With Turkish Delight / Jam Filling
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- Dissolve the yeast with the warm milk, pinch of sugar and pinch of salt.
- Add the remaining ingredients to that with the exception of the egg yolk.
- Divide the dough into 4 balls. Roll each bowl out on a lightly floured surface in a round shape, until it is approx 1/4 thick.
- Cut into 8 triangles.On the top of each triangle put a spoon of jam or Turkish delight. Roll each triangle into a croissant shape.
- Arrange croissants into a greased pan or cookie sheet. Let rise on a warm place for about an hour .
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Glaze the top of the croissants with the remaining egg yolk and sprinkle with little sugar.
- Bake till golden color, for about 15 minute.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am native Bulgarian and I have enjoyed cooking since little. I love trying foods from different cultures and experimenting with foods that I am not familiar with. <br />I hope you get to enjoy some of the recipes I am posting on my blog.</p>