"lite" Peanut Butter Dirt Cake
- Ready In:
- Pour crushed cookie crumbs into the bottom of an square dish.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in half of the Cool Whip.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups.
- In another bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining powdered sugar .
- Fold in the rest of the Cool whip.
- Spread over the peanut butter cups.
- Crush the remaining cookies and sprinkle over the top.
- Cover and chill overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!