Linguini With Artichoke Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this wonderful recipe on the internet from a Travel Guide site. The introduction said this particular dish was enjoyed by Bob and Dolores Hope. We think this dish is great!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth or 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked aldente (about 8-10 minutes)
- sliced black olives
- Combine oil, butter, flour and chicken broth or vegetable broth, and simmer until it thickens.
- Add garlic, chopped artichoke hearts, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese.
- Cook over low heat until flavors blend, about 5 minutes.
- Add capers and parsley.
- Toss linguini with pasta sauce, and sprinkle with sliced black olives.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more