Linguine With Shrimp Tuscan Style
This is a quick recipe from our local grocery store's (Giant) 5 in 30 Meal Solutions. In a pinch I've also made this with italian style refrigerated grilled chicken strips (like Perdue) instead of the shrimp. Serve with a tossed salad and some italian bread for great weeknight meal.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb frozen shrimp
- 1⁄2 lb linguine
- 4 garlic cloves, fresh, finely chopped
- 14 1⁄2 ounces Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 fresh lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Defrost shrimp under cold running water 3-5 minutes. Pat Dry.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil on low in large skillet.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook for 1 minute (do not brown).
- Add shrimp and cook 2 minutes on medium.
- Add diced tomatoes and cook and additional 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Squeeze lemon juice over top.
- Toss with cooked pasta.