Linguine With Artichokes and Smoked Salmon.
From Seasonal Food by Susannah Blake. " The blend of pale green artichoke hearts and pink strips of smoked salmon makes this simple creamy pasta dish look stunning. Marinated artichoke hearts from a jar or can may be substituted when fresh aritchokes are out of season." Doesn't this sound luscious.
- Ready In:
- 11 ounces linguine
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- scallion (1 bunch , shredded )
- 4 artichoke hearts (cooked and chopped )
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 7 ounces smoked salmon (cut into strips , about 1 cup )
- Cook the linguine in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet.
- About 3 minutes before the end of the pasta cooking time, put the cream wine , scallions, artichoke hearts, and mustard in a pan and heat gently, stirring to combine.
- As soon as the pasta is cooked, drain well. Stir the smoked salmon in to the cream mixture, season to taste with salt and pepper, then pour over the pasta and toss well to combine. Serve immediately.