Linguine and Summer Vodka Sauce
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb linguine
- olive oil, to taste
- 6 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup basil, firmly packed and coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a well-oiled large skillet over medium-high heat, saute tomatoes and basil for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Lower heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add vodka and bring to a boil. Add cream and cook, stirring, until heated through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation