Linda's Excellent Artichoke And Spinach Dip
- Ready In:
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 3 (14 ounce) cans artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced or garlic powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese or 1 cup romano cheese, grated
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, grated
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can mushroom
- Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Place in baking dish and bake at 350 degrees 35-45 minutes.
- Serve with wheat crackers or chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I guess I should have read the past reviews better and changed the recipe. I assume if someone rates it well they did exactly as the instructions said. This was not good. The spinach and cream of mush soup overpowered this recipe and I knew before adding them I would hate the canned mushrooms but I did it anyways. They enhanced the soup flavor and added a bad canned mushroom flavor. I have been trying to find a dip recipe and will probably stear clear of any with soup in the ingredients. I gave it two stars because my husband and sdaughter ate it, but they love me:)