Limoncello Biscotti Truffle Balls
photo by YummySmellsca
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 200 g almond biscotti, crushed finely
- 165 g lemon frosting (such as Limoncello Buttercream)
- 3 tablespoons limoncello
- white chocolate, for dipping
- In a bowl, combine the biscotti crumbs, frosting and Limoncello until the mixture clumps together into a formable "dough".
- Roll into teaspoon-sized balls and place on a plate.
- Freeze 1 hour.
- Dip balls in melted white chocolate and allow to set completely on waxed paper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Montessori teacher, nutritionist and pastry chef: baking is my passion, but teaching the value of good food to whole families is close to my heart too! I have a passion for re-instilling the love of good-quality, home-made and mostly healthy food into the hearts and kitchens of children and their families today. I believe that any ?homemade? food, even when labelled as naughty, is a more wholesome treat than pre-packaged, cookie-cutter junk.</p> 9408826"