Lime Party Salad
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 lb marshmallows (about 16)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package lime gelatin
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cans undrained crushed pineapple
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- Melt marshmallows and milk in the top of a double boiler.
- Pour the hot mixture over the lime gelatin.
- Stir until dissolved, then stir in cream cheese.
- Stir until cheese dissolves, then add pineapples.
- Cool; blend in whipping cream and mayonnaise.
- Chill until firm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a real estate agent in the lovely city of Rochester, New York. That's not what I expected to do with my life. I got my bachelor's in psychology, my masters in literacy education, and I taught high school special education for two years. Then I discovered that helping people find the homes of their dreams was my real passion. I've been doing it for over two years now and still absolutely love my career. Other than that, I have a very spoiled Border Collie mix named Bear that I adopted from a local shelter in spring '08. He's gorgeous and fun and brings me great joy. Now if only I could find a man like that... LOL!