Here's another marinated steaks-on-the-grill recipe - gotta use those grilling recipes while it's warm!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 4 mahi mahi fillets
- 1 cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine wine, scallions, garlic, juice, brown sugar, and salt.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Marinate steaks for 60 minutes.
- Grill or broil steaks, brushing with marinade.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 8 more