- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped marjoram or 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro (Did you know that some people have a gene that makes cilantro taste like soap to them?) (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (optional)
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Whisk all ingredients together and try to think of something to put for Step 2.
- Uh -- put it on yer salad? Yeah!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This worked well over a spinach salad, it was strong and acidic enough to keep the raw spinach from tasting bitter. It has a very strong taste, and is highly tangy, so use sparingly! I think that next time I'll increase the mint just a smidgen. I blended everything together in a mini food processor and stuck it in the fridge until the other dishes were ready. Not a 5 really, but definitely a 4 (which is pretty good for a salad dressing).