Lime & Cream Cheese Frosting
photo by TheRedneckHippie
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 5 cups confectioners' sugar (or more if desired)
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 lime, zest of
- Mix cream cheese, butter, lime juice and zest together with a blender on medium speed until well blended and smooth.
- Start adding sugar one cup at a time, blending well between each addition.
- Keep adding sugar, a cup at a time, until you get the consistency you want.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!