MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great on steak, seafood, poultry, raw veggies, and who knows what else.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups cilantro
- 1 1⁄2 cups flat leaf parsley
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 small limes, juice of
- 1 small shallot
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 jalapeno (1/2 seeded 1/2 not )
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1. trim the stems on the parsley and cilantro.
- 2. rough chop garlic, shallot, 1/2 seeded and half not seeded jalapeno.
- 3. mix all ingredients in blender and puree to desired consistency.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
really nice chimichurri. I didn't have any parsley so had to do 3 c cilantro and a couple tablespoons of dried (ugh, I know, but it worked) parsley. I also added about 1/4 chopped fresh mint to give it some depth. In all a lovely recipe. Thank you for sharing!<br/><br/>Edited to add - I've now tried this per the recipe and I have to say I favor the mostly-cilantro version I threw together my first time out but as written, it's a delicious chimichurri.Reply