Lime Almond Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
1 10" cake
- Press ground Graham Cracker crumbs into bottom of a 10" spring form pan and a 1/3 of the way up the sides.
- In blender, cream the cream cheese and sugar on low.
- Add pinch of salt and lime juice, blend.
- Add eggs, one at a time, on low, to prevent to much air from getting into batter.
- Pour into crust.
- Place into pre-heated, 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Mix sour cream, sugar and almond extract, and add to top of cake after 10 minutes has passed.
- Place in oven for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately place in the refrigerator to prevent cracking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> I STILL live in sunny southern California, BUT NOT in fabulous West Hollywood. I NOW LIVE IN "THE VALLEY". I live, work, go to shul, shop and socialize all within about a 6 miles radius, and I love it. I love to read, write, go to movies, sing and cook. And eat. And I unapologetically love TV. I adore my dog, Tuffy, and my amazing HUSBAND, NOT boyfriend, CZ. AND MY GORGEOUS BABY GIRL, A. I stole my Mom's tattered copy of 'Joy of Cooking' MORE THAN a few years ago. She's still looking for it. It's just good reading, ya know? I grew up on Jeff Smith and Julia Child, and I miss them both on PBS.