Lima Bean and Tomato Casserole
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- put limas in cold water and boil until tender ,drain.
- place in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- cook bacon in skillet.
- add celery.
- onions pepper and garlic.
- cook until veggies tender add flour brown salt pepper and sugar if you wish cook until sauce is thick(may need a little water ) pour this sauce over beans( mix).
- cover and bake 1 hour at 300 degrees.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!