Light Pecan Pie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 3mins
- Preheat oven to 375°F (If you want your filling to have toasted pecans, make sure to toast them first at 350°F for around 9 minutes).
- Mix the all the ingredients together (make sure to press out any clumps) and stir in cooled pecans. Pour into selected pie shell. The pecans will rise to the surface of the pie.
- ***I brush the sides of the crust w/ some of the filling mixture and leave little puddles along the bottom to get it crisp and tasty edges**.
- **Note** I bake my own tart shell in a springform pan, remove it and then place it on a baking sheet w/ edges, lined w/ parchment paper. I then fill it with the pie filling.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or until the filling has set depending on your oven. About 18 minutes into the cooking you may want to use a pie crust protector, or tent the edges of the pie crust with aluminum foil to prevent the pie crust edges from burning.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!