Light Jalapeno Poppers
photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese and mayonnaise; mix well and set aside.
- Halve jalapenos lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Stuff jalapeno halves with cream cheese mixture.
- Place egg substitute in a shallow dish.
- Place cereal crumbs (I just used dried bread crumbs from a package) in a separate shallow dish.
- Dip stuffed jalapeno halves into egg substitute and then roll in cereal crumbs to coat.
- Transfer jalapenos to prepared baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Bake until filling is bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!