Light & Fluffy Banana Bundt Cake
I have been making this banana cake for many years. It's fool proof. The recipe is really easy. The cake is always light and fluffy. It's just yummy!!
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup shortening
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Jiffy baking mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup banana, over ripened and mashed
- Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Cream together sugar and shortening.
- Add eggs, vanilla and oil. Beat on high speed 2-3 minutes.
- Add Jiffy mix and mashed bananas. Beat until well blended.
- Pour into bundt pan.
- Bake 350 degree oven for 35-45 minutes until toothpick test comes out clean.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION