Light and Healthy Cookies
photo by zori2559
- Ready In:
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup superfine sugar
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- Turn on the oven to 180°C.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the egg whites until the soft peaks form. Add sugar and beat until it's light and creamy.
- Add the rice cereal, the rolled oats and pistachios.
- Add the baking powder and vanilla extract.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Drop by a half full tablespoon onto a lightly greased baking tray.
- I usualy simply line it with a baking baper.
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until well browned and crispy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!