Lentils With Chorizo Sausage
- Ready In:
- Place lentils in pressure-cooker. Peel carrot, onion and garlic cloves. Add vegetables, whole, to pressure-cooker along with bay leaf.
- Cut chorizo into four pieces and add to cooker. Add cold water, salt to taste and paprika, bring to boil, uncovered.
- When it starts to boil, place pressure-cooker cover and seal. When the pressure-indicator rises let cook 8 minutes.
- Turn off heat, carefully move handle to safe position to eliminate pressure. Wait for all steam to clear and open.
- Discard bay leaf. Transfer onion, carrot and garlic to hand-blender receptacle and blend with hand blender. Return pureed vegetables to lentils, mix well and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!