MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
One of my favorite vegetatian entrees. This dish is a great way to use leftover lentils. This dish is easily multiplied to serve more people. Easy and delicious.my idea of a great recipe.
- Ready In:
- Mix together the lentils& the egg.
- Add enough cracker crumbs to make the mixture stick together.
- (The amount can vary with weather conditions.) Drop the lentil mixture by tablespoonsful into a hot skillet with just enough oil to keep the patties from sticking.
- Cook until the edges of the patties are brown and crispy.
- Serve as is.
- Or perhaps with egg gravy and mashed potatoes.
- Also makes a great sandwich.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I'm a student, a rower and a vegetarian - i.e. I need lots of protein and have no scales and no money. This was a cheap protein packed recipe that was easy to make, albeit it not very flavoursome. I tried it with onion and cumin but possibly underestimated the amount of cumin needed so the next time I just ate with HP sauce hehe!Reply
see 5 more