Lemony Linguine With Scallops & Shrimp
photo by PaulaG
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces sea scallops (about 12)
- 8 ounces large raw shrimp, in shell (about 12)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon, zest of
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb linguine, try to find whole wheat linguine
- 1⁄3 cup minced parsley
- fresh ground black pepper
- Wash seafood and pat dry with paper towelling.
- In medium sautepan, heat 1 tbsp.
- Cook seafood until shrimp just turn pink on each side and scallops are lightly browned.
- Remove seafood to a large bowl.
- When cooled, peel shrimp except for tails.
- Add remaining oil to sautepan and heat.
- Add garlic and cook briefly.
- Add lemon zest, juice, white wine and salt.
- Bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes.
- Add to seafood in bowl.
- Cook linguine in salted, boiling water until just al dente.
- Drain and add to seafood along with parsley.
- Toss to mix well.
- Season to taste with pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!