Lemony Crab Salad With Baby Greens
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh crabmeat, picked over
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 1 (5 ounce) package mixed baby greens (about 8 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a large non-metallic bowl, toss the first 4 ingredients to combine. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the baby greens with 1/4 cup olive oil; season to taste with salt.
- Divide the baby greens among 4 plates. Mound the crab mixture onto the greens and serve with crusty rolls and chilled sparkling wine.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation