Lemonade Ice Ring
- Ready In:
- 2 whole lemons, sliced round
- 1 whole orange, sliced round
- 2 whole limes, sliced round
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 quart lemonade
- 1 sprig mint
- In a round mold, place some sliced lemons, oranges and lime rings in the bottom.
- Place cherries in the center of the orange rings.
- Slowly add lemonade just to cover.
- Remove mold from freezer and add more fruit and mint leaves.
- Slowly fill with lemonade and freeze again.
- Place frozen ice ring in punch.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi and thanks for visiting my AM page. My name is Vicki and I love to cook. I've always been an avid collector of recipes and cookbooks - in fact I have over 1200 cookbooks on my computer alone.</p> 8724165"