- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets,or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together flour and baking powder,set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs,vanilla,lemon extract and lemon zest.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets,3" apart.
- Sprinkle with yellow sugar crystals.
- Bake 8-10 minutes,or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I enjoy cooking and especially baking.Love homemade bread.I really enjoy trying new recipes.I have a husband and 5 children,so it is a challenge trying to cook to please them all.Some of my kids are very picky eaters.At this time in my life,I am interested in healthy cooking.I lost 70 lbs with Weight Watchers and am trying to keep it off!</p>