photo by FLKeysJen
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 20mins
- 1 (13 ounce) jar green olives
- 3 lemons (peel only)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme (crumbled into powder between fingers)
- 1 pinch of powdered fennel
- 1 pinch basil
- Drain jar of martini olives (reserve juice for dirty martinis). Stuff tiny bits of lemon peel into the holes.
- Combine marinade ingredients. Let olives stand in the mixture 24 to 48 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!