Lemon Spaghetti With Parmesan
- Ready In:
- Cook spaghetti according to pkg directions.
- While pasta cooks, in a large frying pan, saute garlic in oil over low heat until golden.
- Drain cooked pasta and add to garlic and oil, increasing heat to medium, tossing until well coated.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest and fresh basil and remove from heat. Toss until well mixed.
- Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I have made this same dish for a long while now and find it to be absolutely mouthwateringly DEVINE!!! the only difference that I do when making it is, I add a pad of real butter along with the oil ,,this is one of my all time very favorite summer pasta dishes!!! Soooo very scrumptious indeed!!!!! thanx for reminding me to make this again real soon!!! Deb :)