photo by Marg CaymanDesigns
- Ready In:
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, whipped topping and egg.
- Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Batter will be VERY sticky -- and I can't even begin to tell you how sticky it is. :).
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into confectioner's sugar; roll lightly to coat.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned on edges.
I rarely use any kind of prepared mix when I'm baking but these intrigued me with the unique combination of ingredients. While they aren't as lemony as some of the "from scratch" recipes I've tried, they are very good and fun to make. If you use two spoons to drop the extremely sticky batter in the powdered sugar, you really don't get any on you at all. I had trouble with my first batch sticking to the cookie sheets, so I sprayed them before the next batch. I especially liked how soft the cookies were and how pretty.