Lemon-Rosemary Spaghetti With Chicken
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces angel hair pasta, broken in half
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 fresh garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 1⁄2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt margarine in a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add chicken and garlic, brown until cooked through, about 4-5 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan, except spaghetti. Bring mixture to a boil and add spaghetti. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes, stir well so all spaghetti is covered by liquid and separated. Stir occasionally to be sure spaghetti doesn't stick together.The liquids completely absorb in the spaghetti and makes its own sauce. Add the cooked chicken to spaghetti mixture. Cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!