Lemon Pesto Dip
A lemony fresh pesto dip to serve with raw veggies.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh basil, packed
- 1⁄2 cup fresh baby spinach leaves, packed
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons soft silken tofu
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Pulse the basil and spinach in a mini food processor until finely chopped. Add the nuts and cheese. Whirl until the nuts are finely chopped. Add the tofu, salt and pepper. With the motor running, drizzle in the olive oil. Add the lemon zest, and whirl to blend.
- Scoop the pesto into a bowl. Surround it with your selection of raw veggies, including red bell pepper strips, cherry tomatoes, etc. The dip will keep up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION