Lemon Pepper Grilled Halibut
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 12 ounces halibut fillets
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, minced
- lemon wedge
- Place lemon juice and garlic clove in small dish. Add halibut and turn to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat barbecue (medium-high heat). Brush halibut with olive oil. Rub with lemon peel. Season generously with pepper. Season with salt. Grill halibut until cooked through, turning once, about 8 minutes. Transfer to plates and serve with lemon wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!