Lemon Myrtle and Thyme Marinade
Marinade for 4 pieces of chicken, pork, beef or fish
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leave, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 teaspoon dried lemon myrtle
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a non-reactive dish -- glass or ceramic dish.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- add meat, poultry or fish. Turn to coat in the marinade and refrigerate for 2-3 hours to marinate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION