Lemon Love Notes
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 9x13 baking pan.
- Combine flour& salt in medium bowl.
- Beat butter with confectioner's sugar in large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg.
- At low speed gradually beat in flour mixture until blended.
- Stir in coconut and lemon peel.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes until deep golden brown.
- Make glaze by stirring confectioner's sugar and lemon juice in a bowl until smooth.
- Spread glaze over warm cookies in pan.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Cool completely& cut into 2" triangles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!