Lemon-Garlic Pork Kebabs
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin, cut in 1 . 5-inch cubes
- olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- Mix marinade ingredients in a plastic, zipper bag.
- Add pork cubes and marinate at least 1 hour but not more than 6.
- Thread meat on skewers. Brush with olive oil.
- Grill or broil on medium-low heat 7-10 minutes on each side or until nicely browned and just barely done. Don't over-cook or they will be dry and tough.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation